Sunday 29 May 2022

Monday 30th - Tuesday 31st May 22 - Just Work

Monday 30th May 2022

Myer 9.30 am - 5.30 pm 

Tickets up for tomorrows Home Sweet Home sale. 

No customer service manager but what are the chances of me getting yelled at tomorrow as soon as I arrive at work tomorrow?

Lunch at 2. 30 pm 

A complaint has been posted about the disgraceful and unsafe stacking of cartons of stock in the Miss Shop change rooms. No equipment to open them. Unlabelled boxes etc

Dock is full of stock and there is another truck load of deliveries coming.

Very quiet sales day. 2 Myer One sign ups both forgot to scan barcode for sign ups. The second one only joined up after I finished putting sale through.

Not working equals 100% scan rate ? I'm unsure if this is actually correct. 

A customer purchased a Thermos food flask and came back for another different one waiting for me to finish with a customer.

It was really cold today and started to rain in the late afternoon therefore by the time I finished work at 5.30 pm it was another dark cold and wet night. I crossed the road to catch the next Manly bus but it was a 15 minute wait for the 199 to Manly. I don't like catching the b line or next bus towards Wynyard as I have to wait at a stop at Spit Junction or Neutral Bay Junction in  the middle of nowhere for a connecting 144 home therefore I waited 15 minutes. The 280 bus did not show up therefore I made the right decision but again at Manly it was another long wait for a connecting 144 bus home. At least I wasn't the only person waiting. 

Home a hot cup of tea  dinner of a piece of salmon and sleep. I did not bother to stay up and do my laundry or take my rubbish out. Too tired and it was too dark cold and wet when I arrived home to go out again. Sleep after catching The Cook Up and 8 out of 10 does countdown. 

News headlines today include:

A plane in Nepal where 22 people missing 

USA has shortage of baby formula due to collapse  of major manufacturer and Aussie company to sent stock over

Peter Dutton compared to Voldemort as unopposed leader of Liberal Party. Nationals still to decide.

Biden visits Texas school  shooting memorial

Flu shots will be made free of charge on Wednesday in NSW.

Opening Weekend of VIVID included a drone show by Paramount at 8.30 pm above Sydney Harbour  and was on for one night only tonight ( I missed this as well as the light art installation on at the Opera House over the opening weekend as I decided to abandon a planned 3rd night of  VIVID -  I was far too tired)


Tuesday 31st May 2022

Myer 9.30 am - 5.30 pm 

The angry man that harrassed the team member has returned to harass her again.  The team leader from electricals and the customer service manager are both aware of it now.

tickets tickets and more tickets to come down at the end of today.

I was almost yelled at again today


New headlines today include

Preparations are underway for the Queens jubilee with the trooping of the colour, the largest Victoria sponge being produced by students of a culinary school hundreds of street parties and the first time the Queen will get to meet her great grand daughter Lilibet.

Peter Dutton is the new opposition leader. 

Sydney was hit by a freak 20 minute storm last night.vStrong winds and icey weather last night has caused widesoread damage with tres and power down.  Gail warning for NSW is still to come. Wind chill and snow in alpine regions.

AA has a majority government with majority seats won



No comments:

Post a Comment