Sunday 27 March 2016

Saturday 5th March, 2016 - Happy Mardi Gras! Tolerance - Acceptance - Diversity


For anyone that didn't go to the Mardi Gras parade here is just a preview of the one big street party that lasted 3 hours. Apologies for the poor footage I kept getting video bombed by strangers therefore only have limited uninterrupted footage to upload.

My only complaint the police that tried to clear the area near the start of the parade where I originally found my way to along with hundreds of others - a dead end . I was standing on my collapsible stool and my back pack on my back trying to take a photo with my phone on my selfie stick. I felt a tug on my back pack which made me topple from my stool and police yelling basically not to clear the area politely but telling me to "bugger off" out of the area along with everyone else. Luckily I was uninjured from being yanked off my stool or trampled by the crowd there. It was dark so I could not identify the police officer that tugged my backpack. The crowds kept coming after I left the area. Oops looks like blogger does't like videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment