Monday 3 September 2018

Tuesday 4th September 2018 - Ramon's Jazz Express/Workout class @ SDC Ultimo

It's Tuesday and I decided to do an extra dance class this week as I won't be in Sydney next weekend.

I only have alternating Tuesdays off and used to go to Paul's Beginners Contemporary dance class however it has been cancelled since the move therefore I decided to try Ramon's Jazz Express/Workout class on a Tuesday. It is an open class and you do build up a sweat. The class is between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm and therefore is shorter then the normal jazz classes by half an hour.

Today we danced to Beyonce.

After class a quick shower change of clothes then off to Broadway Shopping Centre again for a shop and very late 3 pm lunch - so hungry!

This time I tried Schnitz. I ordered a lemon pepper crumbless chicken wrap with mayo and cos lettuce with a small chips and bbq relish. Either I was really hungry or what I ordered was extremely good! Trust me to go for a wrap instead of a bun, a crumbless instead of a full on chicken schnitzel. I should have held the mayo and there was no cheese on the wrap which was a good option. I did toss up between sauce or gravy though - would gravy have been my better option? Too late I chose the sauce. I saved some bbq relish and chips for later in case I got hungry again. No dinner tonight just some of the milk free mixed fruit smoothie I blended up this morning when I get home.

A quick shop at Coles then time to head home to prepare dinner for my father.

Tomorrow back to work.

Still no word of when the next by election is on for Wentworth. I hve updated my employment profile and returned the AEC's call again. So I'll just have to wait and see. I am suppose to be in Canberra on Saturday 6th October 2018 which was the date slated for the Wentworth by election however it may change.

Onto my next adventures next Friday night after work.


No comments:

Post a Comment