Monday 29 October 2018

Monday 29th October 2018 - Ramon Beginner Jazz Class

First time I am actually going to a dance class at night during the week. Usually I go to day classes on a Tuesday or a Saturday.

Classes are not as easy to get to during the week but I have Mondays off and I am working at Balmain tomorrow so don't have the stress of travelling as far to get to work on time.

Ramon's beginner Jazz class on Mondays is from 6.30 pm - 8 pm.
Today's routine was to an old Britney song.

I am surprised I managed to catch the M30 from Broadway outside UTS and connect onto  M40 on Park Street Town Hall as the M40 usually stops its service at 8 pm. Must be the last bus to Chatswood for tonight being a week night at almost 8.30 pm.

Home shower sleep and work tomorrow. I have prepacked my lunch so hopefully won't need to do anything tomorrow morning. I usually like to buy my lunch whenever I work at Balmain as I like the pies and bread out there. Maybe my prepacked lunch can be my breakfast!

Sorry no photos or videos allowed at SDC.

No comments:

Post a Comment