Monday 3 August 2020

Monday 3rd - Sunday 9th August 2020 - Week 20 A New Week & My First Visit To The White Rabbit Gallery

Monday 3rd August 2020
My first shift this week at Myer is from 10 am - 5 pm with no last minute change of start and finishing time on the Kronos app. I must have check this half a dozen times this morning again. 

I started wearing my mask whilst working today and not just to and from work on public transport and walking through Warringah Mall as per new COVID safe guidelines just issued - in NSW wearing masks is recommended in public places such as in supermarkets, on public  transport, in hospitality and anywhere where there are numbers of people around over a long period of time and you are unable to social distance effectively.

Today's shift at Myer was from 10 am - 5 pm and  for once I wasn't rushing to get to work on time as I have now found the shortcut through the mall into the carpark and out onto the road to the Myer staff entrance at the back of the mall. Nobody ever explained how to get there at the orientation you were just shown the staff entrance from inside. Other Myer employees tried to explain how to get there however there are so many entrances and exits to car parks  around the mall - it's worse then Macquarie Shopping Centre! I still get lost around Warringah Mall and can never find the nearest restrooms! 

Another group huddle downstairs which was a reminder if employee of the week and the stocktake tomorrow night and also to be as nice as possible to any customers as there weren't going to be many today. It was then off to our departments.

I am still having trouble using the POS but spent my time serving customers. My mind has gone blank again as to what I did today but I know I was able to approach more customers as they felt more comfortable with me wearing a mask.

The customer service manager purchases a nice black mask and told me all about where she purchased it from and for how much. It was black and very professional looking but did I really want to know? - not really. One thing was obvious Myer wouldn't foot the bill to purchase all Myer staff/team members one each. Someone even asked why Myer didn't provide us with them instead they provided the el cheapo Chinese made surgical masks and blue disposable gloves. Someone else also suggested that masks should have the Myer logo on them.

I have probably mentioned about how there is a communication problem at Myer. Here is a good example and not the first I experienced. It is so difficult to get the attention of a manager when you need them and often it is to get authorisation of a return or a problem that has occurred that keeps customers waiting forever - not a good look in retail. I did my first customer order using the IPad on my 2nd or 3rd shift and when I put it through the POS thought I had completed it but forgot to scan the delivery confirmation code in. I discussed it with a work collegue who wasn't 100% sure it was ok but when we looked at it , the order has been released and the customer had a receipt. I tried to call a manager but when I spoke to her she asked who I was on with and can't they sort it out. I explained what happened and the manager said she was in a meeting and would take a look when the meeting was over - she never showed up that day. Today I had a customer who wanted to purchase 4 of the same cushions however 1 had a replacement  label with a different price to the other 3 on it. So I scanned the code and it came up with a completely different description. Instead of a cushion for $39.95 each it scanned as a set of glasses or mugs for $34.95. So I removed the incorrect tag and kept it and took a photo of the cushion on my phone. The customer was charged 4 x $39.95 for the cushions and she received a discount regardless. After the customer left I was with another customer but tried to grab one of the store or operations manager's attention to ask him about it. He never returned. I made a point of this to him and how I was trying to grab his attention. He was on the way to the dock and did not realise I had a customer with me and trying to grab his attention. He apologies on the night of stocktake but said next time tell someone instead of taking it upon myself to make a decision. I tried - there are only so many times I can try to do things at Myer and by the way the customer service manager was not on when I had the incorrect label issue nor was she on the day I had the order confirmation issue. I am getting a little sick and tired of hearing how we are all accountable because Myer is a publicly listed company. How can I be accountable if the managers are not even accountable?

Today there was a guy that just rocks up to the counter with a Polo shirt and white Polo t shirt in his hand and ask if he could have another one. I understood what he meant but the Polo concession rep at Myer took a while to understand that he wanted another one of the same white Polo t shirt " What's wrong with that one she asked?" We had to repeat to her that we needed another identical one as there were no more on the rack. I put it through but did not want to put the second one through in case the Polo concession rep could not find him another one so I waited for her until she returned which took a while. The customer kept saying to me to scan his Myer One card which I did and saying did he get his discount it took my work collegue and I a while to understand what he was trying to tell us. It turned out that he was a team member of Myer ie staff discount however we had no idea who he was because he didn't have any ID on him and didn't actually say he was a team member. When the team leader from electrical came over and asked what that was all about I told him and even he said that maybe he is from another store as he has never seen him before.

I had another customer who I thought I served last week. She purchased quite a lot of crockery all black - it had to be black. She was in a hurry and needed to go to Sephora and asked if she could come back and pick it up. So I did a parcel pick up for her. It was about 4.50 pm and therefore 10 minutes to closing so I called her and she was on her way. Whilst I wrapping up and packing her large purchase up, the customer service manager comes up to me and tells me off again this time for being too slow and that all the expired sale tickets had to be removed and replaced with new ones. She complained that she had to ask someone from The Hub downstairs to come up and help - that was not exactly a problem as I went and visited The Hub downstairs during my lunch break and they were dead quiet. I said to my work collegue I don't know what the customer service manager wants from me -  what does she not understand isn't customer service and making a sale a priority over putting up stupid signs? I have been running around pulling down as many expired sales signs as possible as well as serving customers. She also tried to point out sale signs she thought I had missed telling me she had better eye sight then me and my response was I think I have better eye sight then you as they were actually the new sale signs ( which she had probably been running around put up herself earlier)

Could not wait to go home today!

The bus I was on had a bit of an accident tonight between Warringah Mall and Chatswood. The bus hit the side of white car in the left lane and wiped it's rear vision mirror off. The driver advises us that it won't be long and will just get the driver's details and then we'll be on our way again. The driver pulls over to side of the road, gets out and returns advising us that he is getting the " Me no speak English" . The driver returns calls depot to advise of the accident -  all sorted we continue onto Chatswood. No one is injured however almost all remaining passengers alighting at Chatswood survey the damage to the front left hand side of the bus as they walk pass it. 

Another short bus ride and I am home. I try to have good sleep and sleep in refreshed for tomorrow night's stocktake.

Tuesday 4th August 2020
Myer 3 pm - 9 pm Stocktake only ( we finished early therefore I was asked I wanted to leave at 8 pm - of course I did as there is no direct bus from outside Waringah Mall to Chatswood after 8 pm - the bus terminates at Forestway - where? exactly and I would have to find which stand to catch a connecting bus back in the opposite direction to where I reside. Not a good idea in the dark and on a very busy highway.

So relieved that I didn't have to serve any customers today!

It is my very first Stocktake at Myer and they perform a Stocktakes 6 times a year ie once every 2 months. 

All newbies are partnered up with a more experienced team member.

The work was very repetitive but much more simpler then using the POS system.

I discovered just how bad their water bottles and thermos section  was during the stocktake. On one of my earlier shifts I had discovered a tag with no item on one of the water bottles and thermos shelves and asked the electrical manager what to do with it, we lodge a suspected theft report on the POS system. No surprise as that really is a problem set of shelves as it is a blind spot and therefore a haven for shoplifters. During the stocktake I found several instruction pages which may or may not be theft related as they could be misding from inside the bottles and thermos however I did find a screw lid missing from a gold bling Oasis or equivalent insulated 500 ml water bottle, a small sized Keepcup with it's lid completely missing (very likely to be theft as people like to swap the coloured lids around if they can't find the right colour to size cup they like) and what looked like a black plastic Bodum lid without its double walled cup ( which may not have been theft but floor damage eg customer may have dropped it or it was knocked over by accident and either disposed of, written off but without the lid). Theft is not the only problem with the wzter bottles and thermos, another problem seems to be returns recently. On my first shift a customer wanted to return a specific grey Thermos water bottle claiming it was leaking hence faulty. On my third shift another customer wanted to return the same Thermos water bottle claiming the same reason. I thought that's not like the Thermos brand as I had a Thermos product and they are pretty reliable so I asked the customer dif he had read the instructions on how to use it and his response was no and maybe he should have so I grabbed the same water bottle off the shelf and opened the instructions enclosed and read them out to him. It said not to lay the water bottle sideways and that it was not leak proof. I should have noticed this water bottle was not 100% leak proof from the tiny holes at the top of the bottle which are pressure release holes much like the old Keen Kanteen range of drink bottles with the same system. I explained to the customer that it actually wasn't a fault therefore no exchange or refund could be granted - COVID 19 safety regulations we should not be accepting unused products for exchange like drink bottles anyway for hygiene reasons if they aren't faulty.


My blog crashed yet again! This new version really isn't working for me.

The other problem with the water bottles and thermos shelves during stocktake was the shelves were labelled with double fixtures numbers - when I told the customer service manager prior to starting to count them she did not believe me. I said to her that you can actually feel the labels. I climbed up and had to remove them. Were they current or old stock take labels? Of course they were current they all started with the letter "G" - I had bought this up at a previous shift with someone but there was no action

I was the last to finish and return my scanning gun. I only had to change my scanning gun once when it went down to 40%. 

The checkers were still on the floor to ensure every shelf in every department had been scanned and one of the pillow stands had been missed so I scanned it for one of the checkers in the homewares section. I was the very last person to return my scanning gun and sign it back in on the M floor.

I open and empty my stuff in my locker and my customer service manager was talking to one of my work collegues - I know she was talking about me and  the transaction I was having trouble putting through yesterday as the system kept crashing on me so I gave my sale to her because they stopped talking as soon as I was present. I don't really care but I know the customer service manager was not happy about it as she made a comment when I mentioned it yesterday . The sale was for the parcel pickup customer that purchased all that crockery yesterday that I had to ring very close to closing time. She didn't forget and as soon as I had retrieved her bags of purchases she arrived at the counter - good timing.

The  thing which really pissed me off though was I was subject to a bag check before I left - nobody else had a bag check. As if I would steal anything. - I'm a Myer shareholder for goodness sakes!

I arrived home around 9.45 pm. I missed a B Line bus trying to cross the main road using the overpass bridge however another one was due in 5 minutes. I saw an express Manly bus pass by and ran after it not knowing where it stopped. I was unsure if I would make it in time to connect with the 144 bus to Chatswood but I did after a few directions from the Express Manly bus driver of where it departed from. I board the 144 bus parked there waiting to the right of Manly Wharf and all I had to do now was ensure I got off at the closest stop before or after where I reside and not fall asleep or miss it.

As soon as I arrived home it was straight to bed. No more shifts until next Monday yay!!!!

Apologies to my readers on not blogging much, It's been quite a busy past 4 or 5 days for me and it did not help that my blog kept crashing again. I am cautiously saving smaller paragraphs as I write and kept my writing brief and a little disjointed with my grammar which I will return and correct later. I have now almost caught up except for Monday's blog.

Wednesday 5th August 2020
I did absolutely nothing except sleep in , eat all day cook watched the SBS Food channel YouTube and caught up with blogging. 

It was a beautiful day but I did not feel like venturing out. So much to catch up on like taking the rubbish out, putting my last batch of laundry away and doing another batch of laundry as well as vacuuming the rest of the apartment.

I made a lamb shank stew in my slow cooker to go with my spinach ravioli. That should last me a few days. 

For breakfast I ate a whole 2 punnets of strawberries and blue berries that I had soaked in fresh lime juice overnight and a single serving of coconut yoghart. I also had an English muffin with cheese spinach and Serrano ham. 

I made more custard to go with my remaining base of my Nanimo bar which has been in the fridge for a few weeks ( it's all chocolate and set rock hard so won't go off).

Oh I had half a duck breast marinated in sesame oil soya sauce and dark molasses wrapped in a parcel in a layer of baking paper and foil and baked in the oven.

Most of my day in between was snacking on nuts and dried or dehydrated fruit products and almost catching up on my blogging. 

A shower washed my dishes and bed by around 8 pm. End of my do absolutely nothing day.

Thursday 6th August 2020
Another beautiful day but I slept in and did nothing again all day today except watched YouTube, caught up on a bit more of my blog, watched the Food channel ate and took my rubbish out. I did vacuum my apartment - it gets so dirty everytime I venture in and out the front door. No need to worry about paying the rent for this week today, I paid it in advance yesterday. I also made sure I went onto the Myer WSS website to check my payslip - I think I have been short paid an hour normal time but will not say anything and see what happens next week. 

Tomorrow I would like to go out after I complete my fornightly Centrelink reporting due. Still unsure about how the mutual obligation works as I am now working although really limited and irregular hours each week and I applied for another 2 jobs this week for Rebel Sports at Brookvale and Mystery Shopper through Creative Activation both online. Noted in my digital diary and screen shot taken as the Job Active website keeps deleting all my job search efforts.

Friday 7th August 2020
After watching a bit of YouTube and checking the forecast for today and the next 10 days it's not great.Well I wasted 2 absolutely beautiful days and today and the next 4 days will be cold (it sure was cold overnight - so cold I had to get up in the middle of the night and grab an extra blanket!) dark and wet. It is raining this morning (a lot!). I slept in again today but I was only planning to go shopping and looking at doing other indoor activities so I'll be dry. 

First though I must lodge my fortnightly reporting to Centrelink due today before doing anything else as I don't want my JobSeek payment cut off as I have not found permanent part time employment yet. I only have 2 part shifts scheduled so far for the next fortnight according to the Kronos app Monday 10th & Saturday 15th August 2020. I have been checking my schedule daily. Not surprised as things have really died down at Myer. Their stock levels have been REALLY low and you can't sell stuff you don't have thst customers want.

Finally almost everyone on the 2.30 pm 144 bus towards Chatswood is wearing a mask!!!! I am trialling a new kids mask I found in my first aid kit. It's cloth but has no filter pouch. Yuk someone on the bus is coughing away! It's pouring with rain again. This makes I have on is not as comfortable or as good a fit as my normal one and I had to make extensions of ribbon and tie it around my bun to save my ears from being pushed forward with the elastic straps digging around my ears.

First stop was Daiso where I purchased 5 long sausage shaped black and white stuffed panda rolls to fit under my mattress to keep it from flopping and sliding. Hopefully I purchased the right number and size. I was looking for a thick door snake but have not been able to find one.

Next onto Coles where I only managed to find half of the things on my grocery list. I stopped shopping as soon as I filled up my bags and headed back in the rain to the station to catch the bus home. 

After washing my hand and my mask, I unpacked my groceries into the fridge and pantry and then watch some YouTube, Foid Chanbel before making dinner of leftover ravioli tomato soup and lamb shank. 

10 pm it's late time to finish blogging and sleep. End of another day. It's still very cold dark and wet.

I forgot I texted one of my ex bus buddies to ensure she has not falken off the perch. I haven't  seen her since the COVID pandemic began which is now getting towards 5 months now and I haven't heard from her for a while so thought I would contact her to ensure she is OK. It is realky important to kerp in contact with your friends and family these days. Speaking of which I received an email from my volunteer letter writing job and have been advised that they are having trouble obtaining information on the senior citizen I had been matched up with and other residents at the Aged Care Facility. So am unsure what to do with my letter writing. I haven't written any letters for a while to the senior citizen I had been writing to since July. Who knows where and to whom my letters I have been writing have been going to.

Saturday 8th August 2020
Well I slept in again today as it was a cold night. It has stopped raining and earlier this morning the sun did peep out but disappeared a few hours later. No rain but really overcast. Still thinking of where to go today. I fear to venture too far from where I reside as there are clusters of Corona virus everywhere. I keep checking the cluster map. Maybe I should just travel around and not be so caught up with it. I don't hang around crowds and I am always wearing a mask. If my cousin can travel around with her partner to restaurants and regional areas of Sydney ( photos of which she posts on Facebook) then I should. What to do today. I need to complete the other half of my grocery shopping and so many other niggling life admin things to do. Usually at this time of the year I would be skiing or travelling to events and places of interest around NSW and Victoria but borders are shut to most if not all states except for essential travel and Victoria is in stage 4 lockdown and most annual events I usually attend have been cancelled or postponed. I can't plan ahead and don't even know if the annual (20th anniversary) Blackmores Running Festival will still go ahead in September. 

Maybe I should just pack a bottle of water  snack and a backpack and just explore Sydney ( no whale watching tours or cruises though as it is far too soon to be sea sick again!). 

I finally organised myself with my mask on at all times no matter how hot and uncomfortable it is to venture out and it was another first time visit for me. To get there I  caught a bus to Chatswood followed by a train although I had the option of another bus as well.

I alight at Central Station the closest train station to the destination of the place of interest  I was going to attend. From central Station it was a 10 minute walk approximately. 

I took my time and took the scenic route revisiting the main lanes parallel and perpendicular to Central Park Mall ( refer my previous blogs as it's been a while since I last visited Central Park Mall and its surrounding back laneways in Chippendale). There is one main lane next to Central Park Mall closed to traffic which is full of cafes and restaurants. If you veer off this main foodie laneway and follow the signs you get to a partially sheltered gated side alley called Spice Alley which is full of food and drink concessions, organised chairs around tables,  decorated with murals, graffiti art, menu boards, Chinese lanterns, a toliet block and strategically sandwiched between the larger modern architecture of buildings housing higher end restaurants and licenced establishments serving food and drink. It was really quiet when I walked through it but Saturday night was and possibly still is a crowd drawer. I did not purchase anything to eat or drink but was very tempted to when I passed the very famous and popular Koi Dessert Bar & Cafe ( it is actually a cross between a cafe and restaurant with a dessert bar on street level as well). I have had a few desserts from Koi before however at an average of $17 per dessert it is definitely a sometimes food and I wanted to keep my spare funds for other things at least for this weekend anyway. It is a must try foodie destination for visitors travelling to Sydney who love their desserts. 

I keep walking to find the place of interest that I had planned to visit today. I get there around 3 pm and it closes at 5 pm and there was a queue to get in. I did not expect this as it is not peak hours on a Saturday however this new exhibition has had good reviews therefore I was interested in seeing it and so was everyone else by the look of the queue! A sign at the front door says capacity of 80. I have walked passed this gallery in the past named The White Rabbit Gallery but have never actually entered it to view it - probably because last time I passed by it I was extremely put off by a number of slightly off white sculptures of gruesome decapitated life sized bodies hanging upside down at various stages and levels from the ceiling down to their ground floor gallery as you walked past their entrance windows. The image is still clear in my memory and the image is still on The White Rabbit Gallery website under past exhibitions.

I wondered why it is called The White Rabbit Gallery. The gallery is dedicated to Chinese Contemporary Art. I have never had an interest in Chinese art old or new but there are times where specific Chinese artists really catch my eye at larger galleries museums and events. All the artists exhibiting their work at The White Rabbit Gallery are unfamiliar to me. Being an art gallery dedicated to Chinese art my theory is the gallery was named The White Rabbit Gallery after a specific brand of Chinese wax paper wrapped chewy white milk candy I grew up eating ( no way would I eat this Chinese made candy now - not after the melamine milk contamination and their product recalls the brand has had in the past which no one will forget) which had the sweetness and consistency of a chewy English caramel toffee. This chewy white milk candy which had the taste and colour of concentrated sweetened condensed milk was called white rabbit creamy candy , was developed in 1959 and has a Chinese logo of a white rabbit on each wax paper wrapper - a distinctive white wrapper with blue red and black logo where at one stage a bit of yellow was added to it. The wrappers over the years has changed in design although the rabbit logo remains to date is a form of Chinese art on its own. I can just see a giant prints of each of the White Rabbit Creamy Candy wrappers over the years hanging on the gallery's walls - a Chinese Contemporary Art exhibition on it's own!

The queue to enter the gallery took upto 30 minutes. There are people with masks on who are the smart ones and people without. Like most crowd attracting places there are akways tge folthy people that don't cover their mouths to cough and sneeze and worse still don't wash their hands - just yuk. You were slowly let in then asked to hand sanitise then your contact details were recorded and you were asked if you had been to any of the 2 full pages of COVID cluster places listed and if you had been in contact with anyone who has the COVID virus. I live alone so no and I have been checking the list of COVID clusters map daily so no I have not been to any affected places. Now I was free to explore the ground floor 1st 2nd and 3rd floors of the gallery. Entry is free by the way and there is a small shop and cafe on the ground floor with toilets on each floor. I asked how much a stuffed rabbit was - It think it was $70 - I don't think it was $17 as it was a pretty special stuffed white rabbit probably a limited edition run - wouldn't I love one to add to my collection!

Now for the exhibition. Photos below and I may upload a few videos onto YouTube as well. Rating 7/10 An alternative to seeing Nirin @ MCA Art Gallery of NSW or Cockatoo Island.








Note the gallery's  80 person maximum capacity above
If you are a Star Wars fan you will recognise this image. The artist used this Star Wars character in his video and creates a metamorphosis of it into numerous parallel images of past and present cultures dressed in traditional costumes headwear and even makeup. The similarities between all these images is amazing to watch.








The above art installations were actually 2 sets of cardboard screens one with a video projected onto it and the other changing images.


I thought the above installation was just a sculpture made of bone or wood - maybe the remains of a prehistoric creature but when I had a closer look there were probably hundreds of cocoons and interwoven threads within the structures suspended from the gallery ceiling.











The above art installation had to be my absolute favourite and yes you can walk through it from either end! I opted to photograph it from one of the open ends but only walked around it as I didn't want my backpack to knock it from the inside as each piece of the structure/sculpture was suspended by probably thousands of lengths of fishing wire.
After spending about an hour and 45 minutes at the gallery where most of my time was spent on the 3rd floor gallery watching the rather long art/doco, I make my way back down the lift to the lower levels for one final look at the artwork in these galleries before having a quick look at the small galley store. I leave the gallery just before 5 pm and start heading back towards the Spice Alley via the Koi Dessert Bar - really tempted to make a purchase but will save it for next time. 

Onto Central Park Mall for more groceries on my shopping list and to get some more change to do my laundry.

I walk down to Central Station hop on a train to Townhall Station one station away and continue my grocery shopping at the Woolworths there. Not everithing on my shopping list was available but I collected my free bottle of V8 juice there  - was hoping to get my hands on a green juice but they only had apple and tropical bottles of V8 juice left just like the Woolworths at Central Park  Mall. I top up my opal card at the same time before heading home on a train to Chatswood then a bus from Chatswood home. 

Arrive home wash my hands wash my mask and then unpack my groceries before a bit of YouTube uploading my video and trying to complete my blog and uploading photos onto it. 

No dinner just a snack bed by 8.30 pm or a little later.

Sunday 9th August 2020
I had planned to go to Bundeena today but it is another life admin day today as the weather is still not nice although dry and overcast in the morning with the sun peeping out. 

I was up at 3 am trying to finish my blog and went back to bed until 7 am .

Tomorrow I am working  again at Myer so need to prepare and do alk the life admin stuff that still needs to be done. I was scratching all night as it was a little wet and cold during parts of the night. I think I was allergic to the fragrance in the moisturiser I put on my legs as they were irritated all night and it may have also been irritated by the wool leggings I was also wearing yesterday all day.

Today is rubbish out DONE cooking laundry filing vacuuming as well as preparing for tomorrow. 

So glad I didn't go down to bundeena today it started to rain and get cold and dark after lunch.

Still ironing and still have not done my laundry yet. I at least took the rubbish out before it started raining. Watching SBS as there is only so much of the Food channel you can watch before repeat episodes start playing on the channel.

Several cups of different flavours of hot tea and a bit more vacuuming. A shower and washed the dishes. Still haven't done my laundry. I think I will leave it for Tuesday . 

Read any information/ announcements on my metrics that is important. Still don't know how my metrics works as nothing has changed figurewise since last month.

5.30 pm and its really dark cold and wet - yep 
still raining! I do hope it stops raining tomorrow.


A late dinner and 9 pm time to sleep. the rain has stopped and hopefully stay dry tomorrow.

On the news this week it was reported that the $550 JobSeek Corona virus subsidy will be extended until 31st December 2020 however the JobKeeper payment to employers will continue until 28th March 2021 which is close to a year since it was introduced  where as JobSeeker may have started a month or so earlier only lasts for 9 months or so. I therefore think that I by not being included on JobKeeper from the start received the worse end of the deal especially when my current very casual underpaid job is uncertain as to how long it will last. I am saving as much as I can in the event I am cut off from any type of income support or supplement. There is no way I can survive on around 5 - 10 very irregular hours of work a week.


Below is a summary of the artists and titles of artworks as well as their location on each of the floors of The White Rabbit Gallery ( refer White Rabbit Gallery for more information about the gallery): 

GROUND FLOOR

LIU JIANHUA
Stele, 2018,
glass, carbon fibre,
260 x 75 x 60 cm

YU HONG
One Hundred Years of Repose, 2011,
gold leaf, acrylic on canvas,
418 x 600 cm

ZHANG XIAOGANG
Bathtub, 2017,
oil on canvas,
260 x 600 cm

ZHAO GANG
Diabetic, 2011,
oil on canvas,
840 x 400 cm

FIRST FLOOR

ZHANG PEILI
The Endless Walkway, 2016,
lace flags, electric motors,
control system, steel,
LCD monitor dimensions variable

ZHU JINSHI
The Ship of Time, 2018,
xuan paper, bamboo, cotton thread,
dimensions variable

SECOND FLOOR

JU ANQI
A Missing Policeman, 2016,
video, 50 minutes 2 seconds

LI YONGZHENG
Death Has Been My Dream for a Long Time, 2015,
video 16 minutes 51 seconds Himalayan salt bricks, dim variable

LIANG SHAOJI
Heavy Clouds 2, 2014,
silk, wood cocoons, 85 x 180 x 45 cm
Heavy Clouds 3, 2014,
silk, wood cocoons, 90 x 445 x 85 cm
Heavy Clouds 4
, 2014,
silk, wood cocoons, 59 x 240 x 46 cm

PATTY CHANG
Invocation for a Wandering Lake, 2016,
two channel video, screens,
12 minutes 58 seconds

SHANG YANG
The Dong Qichang Project 38, 2011, oil, acrylic and bitumen on canvas, 212 x 759 cm

SHEN CHEN
Untitled No. 53003-14, 2014, acrylic on canvas, 167 x 366 cm

ZHAO ZHAO
Constellations, 2017,
silk embroidery, 300 x 980 cm One Second, 2018
oil on canvas, 200 x 300 cm

THIRD FLOOR

LIU CHUANG
Bitcoin Mining and Field Recordings of Ethnic Minorities, 2018,
3 channel video,
40 minutes 5 seconds



No comments:

Post a Comment