Friday 5 November 2021

Saturday 6th November 2021 - Has My Blog Been Hacked Or Just A Technical Glitch?!.

This Page Is blank because something has gone wrong with my entire blog. 6 years of recording of events and photos seemed to have disappeared.

My blog has been hacked! Either that or blogger.com has done something to it or it's a technical glitch which just happened overnight. I am hoping it's just a technical glitch.

Whatever has happened I can't edit or add to any of my blogs. I can  only make a new page in my blog  ( I hope) which has turned each page into HTML and when I tried to turn it back into text it switches my entire blog back into HTML ( every page not just the current one I am editing) 

I hope all my readers get this message. Until it is resolved I apologies to all my readers.

I have no backup to my blogs if I have been hacked.

It's a pity as I was so close to reaching the 29 000 readers and the 6th anniversiary of my blog offically on 14th November. 

Postscript 6TH NOVEMBER 2021 BLOG NOW BACK TO NORMAL 




No comments:

Post a Comment