Tuesday 6 August 2019

Tuesday 6th August 2019 - Ramon's Express Jazz Class

Monday 5th August 2019 was spent at my offsite storage and meeting one of my customers who used to shop at our now defunct Bondi Junction store who rang up last Friday for 2 rectangular tart tins to pass onto her. What a lovely lady and a loyal customer.

Tuesday 6th August 2019 - It's been a while since I have been to a dance class. With only 4 weeks or so to go before the annual Blackmores Running Festival in mid September I decided it was time to start training.

I originally went online to purchase an introductory 3 pack but could not log in.

I had to purchase a 5 pack over the counter at Sydney Dance Company upon arrival as I could not purchase the 3 pack online. I really didn't want it as I was unsure how I would do in a dance class after my long absence.

I was advised that the reasons I could not purchase the 3 pack online was because the offer was no longer available and ended yesterday and also because I lready had an account with Sydney Dance Company. I knew this was incorrect as the offer was still available online and it was in my shopping cart but I just could not log in. I do not believe when advised that I was unable to purchase the introductory offer because I already had an account. I could not log in because I did not have a password therefore the receptionist had to set me up with a temporary one but I still had  trouble logging on after several attempts because the introductory 3 pack was stuck in my shopping cart and had to be removed before I could log in again HOWEVER this did not mean I could not log in and repurchase the introductory offer again ( I did not retry this as I had already purchased my 5 pack  which would have technically disallowed me to). I will not be purchasing another 5 pack after I finish this one.

The Jazz Express class is exactly what it is in 1 hour between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm it is more for fitness then choreography although in the hour half of the class was choreography! There was a lot of arms and legs in this class therefore not for the  uncoordinated. The first half hour of the class was stretching bending and the usual sit ups/ pushups. I found it not too challenging so hopefully back again next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment