Monday 10 February 2020

Tuesday 11th February 2020 - First Ramon's Jazz Workout Class Since Returning To Sydney

I wasn't 100% sure if I had 1 more dance class ticket left on my series of tickets purchased nor was I sure if it had expired ( 5 or 10 pack series tickets only lasts for 6 months from date of purchase)

I arrive about 45 minutes earlier to allow me time to check. Yep 1 left. I'll be using it today for the 1 hour Jazz Workout class from 12.30 pm - 1.30 pm @ SDC.

Sorry my blog crashed again.

Recapping what I just wrote. Our dance teacher Ramon has just returned from his 3 months long service leave. No he did not look like Santas Claus and no he did not have a sex change ( read my blog from Oct 19). He actually looked exactly the same as before he went on leave - that's what years of looking after yourself does - you stop ageing.

The class was very aerobic and I thought I would not be able to remember the routines as well as I used to as I haven't danced since October  November 2019. But I was fine - I still had it!

After class it was attempt # 2 to return and earn - recycle my 3 bottles. It was too early as the recycling point did not open until 5.30 pm during weekdays so I hung around Chatswood to grocery shop until 5.30 pm.

Attempt # 3 sucessful another 30 cents towards my laundry wash and dry. ( which I am trying to avoid doing today!)

Work tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment