Friday 5 August 2016

Saturday 6th August 2016 - Hip Hop Beginners Dance Class and Snack at Luneburger German Bakery

Feeling a little tired today and having not attended the last 2 weeks of Lyrical Jazz dance classes, I didn't really feel like rolling around on the floor today therefore decided to go back to my dance  roots (post ballet phase) and do a hip hop beginner class instead at Sydney Dance Company.  It was a lot of fun and we danced to a Janet Jackson song - yes old school style back in the 1990s. Sorry no photos allowed in dance studios.

The last time I did a hip hop class was back in early February while I was in Vancouver. Co ordination - co ordination - co ordination!

I loved the class and it was a substitute teacher today but after an hour I started feeling tired and my mind started wondering off. Maybe because I have so much on  with work study and the food and wine event that I am going to tomorrow.

After dance class I had my favourite quick lunch - a piece of crumbed fish from a seafood store at Townhall and a vegetarian seeded roll from Luneburger the German bakery just a few stores down. The combination is great - unfortunately there were no seeded vegetarian rolls left therefore I had to make do with the turkey seeded roll. I am not a keen fan of processed meats but ate the turkey in the roll as I don't like to waste food. The vegetarian seeded roll with the piece of crumbed fish with some lemon juice is a very yummy combination.


No comments:

Post a Comment