Monday 1 August 2016

Monday 1st August 2016 - What 's planned for the month of August 2016 and beyond

During the month of August I have cut down on the amount of travel and events I usually go to in order to concentrate on my online computer courses.

What have I been studying and what am I currently studying?

Completed Courses :
The Power of Social Media
Coding for Data Analysis
Understanding Numbers In Science (I think it is called that)

Courses Currently Studying :
Introduction to Cyber Security (now completed by fast tracking final 2 weeks of course ahead of schedule)
Creative Coding (now completed on schedule)

For the past 3 months I have been fortunate to have been able to travel work and attend countless events to blog and youtube about . It's time for a break. Too much work in August unfortunately.

The only event I am attending in August is The Good Food and Wine Show in Sydney. Let's hope it does not disappoint!

Stay tuned.......

After 25 City to Surfs and 1 City to Sea I have decided to retire hence 14th August 2016 will be the first year I will not be doing the City to Surf  - a 14 km fun run

September will be a bigger month as I substitute my usual Blackmores Running Festival Family Fun Run - 4 km for the Bridge Run 9 km for the first time in memory of my mother and also travel to Melbourne - yes again! for a few more places of interest and events.

Just found out one activity I wanted to attend down in Melbourne is not running in September therefore trying to substitute with another.

This is just not my year - too many cancelled or shortened events and activities outside of Sydney!

Stay tuned. ......

In October I will once again be travelling down to Melbourne yet again for an event

Stay tuned...

Finally in November once again I will be back in Melbourne for 2 or 3 events - my birthday as well.

Stay tuned.........

It will be interesting for the month of December as it will be the first time in 25 years that I won't be overseas in a Winter wonderland during Christmas and New Year hence I am unsure how I will cope with the heat in Sydney. I will be concentrating on work hopefully.

Mid January I will be travelling overseas to my usual Winter residence and again in late February  - March 2017 for the Winter festival in Montreal hoping to be back in time for the Harvest Festival in  early March 2017 in Victoria - yes back down to Melbourne again!

Well these are all my plans anyway - so stay tuned........



No comments:

Post a Comment