Friday 29 July 2016

Thursday 28th July 2016 - Back to Work and Quick Analytics of the Who Who of Countries Reading My Blog

Yep holiday is over and it's back to work for me today. I'm exhausted but glad to be back at work especially not at my normal place of work. It's dessert time - a visit to Zumbos up the street to make up for not having the time to visit my favourite patisserie on Battery Point whilst I was at Salamanca Markets in Hobart Tasmania. I bought a cronut with chocolate creme filling  2 olive and rosemary cibarta rolls and a bacon and cheese cibarta roll. Yummy Yummy!

So here are the countries in order of highest to lowest that are reading my blog :

1. RUSSIA closely followed by the
2. USA
3. AUSTRALIA - come on Aussies you are no longer in the number 1 position!
4. FRANCE - suprised that I have a steadily increasing French following - Bonjour et Merci
5. INDIA - equally followed by
6. BRAZIL and
7. SOUTH KOREA -  welcome back! and
8. LUXUMBOURG -  I'm surprised by this as well. Thanks for your support and finally
9. POLAND

Countries that have dropped off the radar :

GERMANY
NETHERLANDS
UK
CHINA
CANADA - question mark as I wonder if this is being counted as part of the USA

I know you are all out there!

Thank you to everyone out there who is reading my blog and possibly watching some of my youtube videos too. Hope you will all continue to read my blog! And don't forget to also visit my old blog about previous events and places I've been to at
Dulcineayee.simplesite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment