Saturday 9 July 2016

Saturday 10th July 2016 - The Artifical Igloo and My Usual Lyrical Jazz Beginner Dance Class

A few weeks ago I posted a photo of this igloo under construction outside The Museum of Contemporary Arts (MCA).

On my way back from my regular Lyrical Jazz dance class , I stopped and joined the queue to enter this now completed artifical igloo.

I was amazed at what I saw inside. It was an artifical ecosystem created inside a biosphere - there was water trees and  a cave with bones.  A tree trunk with a birds nest in the top of it and recorded sounds of birdlife.

There is a white bench where you can sit and if you sit long enough you start to feel that the artifical ecosystem is actually real.
Great place for some solitude. (Photos attached) Rating : 7/10











I was running late again for my 1 pm Saturday Lyrical Dance Class and was really hoping we had a substitute teacher which we did. We danced to Kelly Clarkson's "Piece By Piece" today. I actually enjoyed the class today - it could have been because it wasn't a routine that we had repeated or because I missed last Saturday's class.





No comments:

Post a Comment