Wednesday 7 February 2018

Tuesday 6th February 2018 - First Contemporary Beginner Dance Class @ SDC

Oops I accidently erased this post therefore have to repost again.

First dance class since returning to Sydney and last ticket on my 10 series pass left to use. Expiring tomorrow therefore great timing.

Class starts at 11 am and finishes at 12.30 pm. It is a contemporary beginner class usually taught by Paul @ Sydney Dance Company dance studios but substituted today by Vi Lam. I like attending both of their classes whenever I can.

Being a little early I catch up on my blogging but when I check in at reception find I don't  have any tickets left on my 10 series pass. Yes I do and it turns out that my free birthday class used last year was not actually free it was used off my paid series but was reversed so all good in the end.

Must remember to renew pass next week.

Great class although my heel still is in pain when I dance. Class was more lyrical then contemporary but still a great workout.

A change from all the aquafit and skiing I did overseas - not quite the same as soaking in the indoor hot tub at the YMCA after aquafit classes or jumping into the outdoor heated pool for a quick swim before soaking in the outdoor hot tubs surrounded by snow downstairs in my apartment block after a day of skiing though!

Shower the considered going to Future Park at the Powerhouse Museum - no too tired save it for another day!




No comments:

Post a Comment