Friday 23 February 2018

Saturday 24th February 2018 - What's Planned For The Month Of March

Besides work - I have a few things planned for the month of March .

Stay tuned...... possibly my first trip interstate since my return to Sydney perhaps!???!

Clue ......I'm heading South again to......... again for the annual ........ and to see the ............. ( refer 23rd - 25th Nov 2017) and it is nothing to do with Christmas which is more then over!

Let me get over this weekend first......

Mardi Gras this Saturday 3rd March 2018  - parade in Sydney 7 pm - 11 pm. Done

Annual Alliance Francais French Film Festival just started ends late March 2018 in both Sydney Done & Melbourne.

Future Park is still on at The Powerhouse Museum

Design Week is on in Sydney from 2nd - 11th March 2018. If you miss it, it is also on in Melbourne the following week. Oops I totally forgot about this - too busy planning my little weekend trip.

Then there is the twice a month Northside Markets on this Saturday 3rd March 2018 from 8 am - 12 noon. Done

Tbc.......

Well I guess I won't be going to the annual Blue Mountains Winter Festival this year  - just received an email confirmation from the organisers it has been postponed until 2019.




No comments:

Post a Comment