Friday 29 June 2018

Saturday 30th June 2018 - End of Financial Year & Another Winter Swim @ Balmoral Beach

Another beautiful day @ Balmoral Beach it is a top of 18 degrees C and the water temperature is about the same as last week.

A swim at around 2.30 pm is optimum. I am not the only hardcore Winter swimmer. Today there are quite a few individuals out for a swim. By 3.30 pm after a hot shower I spot  group at boot camp push up after push up on the sand followed by lap after lap of swimming out to and around the yellow cones and back in both an anti clockwise then clockwise direction. Their training coach watching them first from the shore then paddling out on a surf life board out to them.

photos attached of swimmers decked out in wetsuits green caps and goggles.







Feeling a little hungry I headed to Chatswood to Hawkers Lane to purchase some Teriyaki Chicken Don from Yatai Ozeki which is a combination of shredded cabbage sliced teriyaki chicken rice and my favourite potato noodles. I sprinkle some spicy powder on top of it - a bowl full of yumminess!

Photo below. Rating 8/10




Onto find something sweet I decide between 85 Degrees and BreadTop both have an item named "messy bread". So what is it? basically a croissant of some sort filled with chocolate an topped with chocolate ganache sprinkled with cocoa powder of some sort. I opted for BreadTop as the messy bread there looked more chocolatey. Sorry no photo it was in my mouth before I could photograph it.







No comments:

Post a Comment