Thursday 14 June 2018

Thursday 14th June 2018 - VIVID @ Barangroo & Luna Park

Last 3 nights of VIVID and straight after work (late night shopping) I headed to Barangaroo to see the single art installation out at that venue before travelling by train to Luna Park

Photos below and short YouTube videos have been uploaded.

With the exception of Kings Cross I have now covered every single VIVID venue this year  except for Toronga Zoo which I am leaving for closing night ie Saturday 16th June 2018.

Hope you will read my blogs and watch my You Tube videos uploaded especially if you missed some or all of VIVID this year.

I think I will not upload any more videos onto You Tube for next years VIVID as nobody seems to be interested. Last year 2K people watched my video of VIVID at Darling Harbour of the laser light show plus an additional 1K or so for 2 other laser light shows at different times on opening night. This year my only laser light show on opening night @ VIVID Darling Harbour video uploaded onto You Tube hardly had 100 views. Only 100 or so people viewed one of my VIVID @ Botanic Gardens this year. Overall it was not worth my effort covering all VIVID venues except Kings Cross which I did not visit.

Unsure if there was something at Carriageworks I also missed as I almost missed the clock tower at Central Station.







































I loved every moment of VIVID @ Luna Park &  Barangaroo Rating 8/10.





No comments:

Post a Comment