Sunday 24 February 2019

Monday 25th February 2019 - Paddington & Beyond Exploring Sydney's Eastern Suburbs

I grew up, went to school and even worked in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney but have rarely ventured back to my old stomping ground since moving North.

Today I was in the area and stopped off along Oxford Street. I love this area and it is easily accessible  by the M40.

Today whilst waiting to inspect yet another rental property I joined Paddington library. Don't ask me why I'm already a member of Chatswood (North), Waverley (East) and Hurstville (South) libraries.

I then visited 2 shops which are must visit tourist destinations.

Sweet Williams Chocolates just off Oxford Street on no other then William Street Paddington. Smaller then Belle Fleur Chocolates it has also been around a very long time.











Next stop Opus which is proud to be 50 years old! It is a Paddington institution and I am sure you will love what's inside this store over 2 levels.













No comments:

Post a Comment