Friday 10 May 2019

Friday 10th May 2019 - Another Blogging Milestone

Another big thank you to all my readers around the world. Thank you especially to all the Americans who continue to read my blog and have always been ranked as my number one audience of readers.

My blog is not even 4 years old and I have now reached over 20 000 readers.

My blog started off as my hobby and now this is what I love doing (apart from working).

I hope to continue to find and attend places of interest and fun events to blog about in my diary which I will continue to give totally independent and honest ratings on. There is no sponsorships involved ie all events and places of interest I visit are either free entry to the public or I have paid for myself. There is no advertising on my blog as my readers have probably noticed - the only advertising is free advertising I provide to the places of interest I enjoyed visiting or products I purchased for personal use or events I attended that I enjoyed and recommend.

The purpose of my blog is not only to inform and rate places of interest I visit and events I attend which are either 1 ofs or regular events but to also more importantly capture snipers of history. This blog will give future generations an insight of what life was like during the 2000s.

Thank you again and I hope everyone will continue to read my blog ( even with all my typos and spelling mistakes!) .


No comments:

Post a Comment