Sunday 26 January 2020

Saturday 25th January 2020 - YMCA Acqua Fit Shallow & Happy Luna New Year!

First thing Saturday morning was walk to the YMCA to do an intensive 45 minute Shallow Aquafit class. I used the dumbbells for the entire class instead of just 15 minutes of it and worked out double time. Then it was 15 minutes in the hot tub followed by a shower and rinse off the chlorine from my bathers before heading back to the HI to have something to eat. AFTER lunch it was then off to do some shopping again.

Off to Metropolis @ Metrotown on the skytrain. Here I visited Winners Old Navy Real Canadian superstore Sportchek T &T supermarket ( mask on and grab and go a loaf of wholewheat bread) and a rather large Japanese store with very interesting products but no purchases made.

Purchases included chocolate chocolate and a few weird and wonderful gadgets for my boss and myself. I took heaps of photos of home and tableware for my boss. Kept purchases to a minimum though. Bought the cutest squeeze bottle but only bought 1 as it was rather expensive for a squeeze bottle.

The things I actually needed to purchase this year were unavailable so there goes my shopping list.

End of another day. Back to the HI to cook my last supper of the fresh rock fish from my purchases yesterday boiled in a Thai  noodle soup with soya sauce and dry slaw ( mixed shredded cabbage) before leaving Vancouver tomorrow night.

Packing and to  bed.

Final shopping trip tomorrow to Broadway MEC and Jonti's No Frills Supermarket ( I love this supermarket!), Oakridge Shopping Centre to Papyrus ( another retail chain of card stores closing down - very disappointed that Carlton Cards store had already closed at Metrotown when I arrived today) and Crate & Barrel - what a shock when I arrived at Oakridge Shopping Centre 90% of the shopping centre was boarded up for a major renovation and to access the parts of the shopping centre that were open you had to cut through a series of "tunnels". Finally onto my final destination across the other side of town Park Royal North & South and Park Royal Village all in West Vancouver to Michaels and Shoppers Drug Mart and Atmosphere.

refer Facebook for photos








No comments:

Post a Comment