Saturday 11 April 2020

Saturday 11th April - Monday 13th April 2020 - Can I Get Through Easter Without Eating A Single Easter Themed Chocolate ?

OK so Easter is now half way over. So far I have not bought or eaten a single Easter themed chocolate ie bunnies chickens or eggs etc. This is a first but can I really get through the entire Easter long weekend without eating any? The answer is yes this year because Easter for me is just another day(s) and for once I am not at work or working which means 1. I would rather budget any remaining funds towards more necessary needs and 2. My chocolate addicted work colleagues are not around to leave sweet treats around the work place therefore there is zero temptation for me to contribute to the pile or sneak a few of them each day with a cup of tea or as an after lunch treat.

On Saturday I again managed to drag myself out of my apartment to get some fresh air and sun. It was windy but not cold - ideal for a short walk - which ended up becoming a long walk all the way not to Lanecove or up the road to the KFC or the Seven Eleven but all the way to Chatswood.

I decided to have yet another attempt at getting some toliet paper tissues wipes disinfectant laundry sanitiser laundry liquid plain flour and dark Belgian chocolate as well as some fruit and vegetables ( gee I go through a lot of fruit and vegetables every week!). You probably guessed I failed yet again to get any of the above items at 2 supermarkets except fresh fruit and vegetables. Not even pieces of chicken with the skin on - why has the skin been removed from every piece of chicken everywhere except for wings, drumsticks and whole birds? Is keeping the skin on chicken pieces a Corona virus hazard? I don't think so. Even Southern style chicken ribs and pieces were scarce and any left in the refrigerated sections were on quick sale because they expired today! So no chicken purchased today. I did end up buying a packet of mini dark chocolate baking bits and a packet of plain chocolate biscuits which I hope to use in a blackforest brownie ( I think it will be my 3rd brownie made in 3 weeks - there is only so many brownies I can make so I may need to atrempt some other chocolate dessert next time). Also what's with no plain flour on shelves of supermarkets but plenty of self raising flour!? I don't need self rasing flour  - I make brownies not mud cakes!

After shopping I took the bus home rather then walking. I forgot what day it was and thought it was Sunday night when in fact it was another boring Saturday night.

Time to sleep.

Sunday 12th April 2020
Today I did absolutely nothing,  I didn't even finish my coding course off. I couldn't even be botheted to take a shower but I did go through most of my micro sd cards today and there were old photos on them that I had forgotten about. I haven't gone through all my SD cards yet to see what's on them as I don't have a cable for my sd card reader.  Some of my really old memory cards actually don't read anymore so I will never find out what is on them. If you remember the old 110 and 126 rolls of film, I still hasve some of those in my storage which have never been developed - who knows what's on them.

This is just a collection of my XD, SD, Micro SD cards  and USB drives containing hundreds of thousands of photos and videos on them. I have only gone through about a third of them so far. I am sure I have heaps more photos stored on old phones and lap top internal drives I haven't been able to transfer acrosd to external storage drives as well. Some of these portable storage devices I have been unable to access as the content and technology is too old.


OK I have been looking at my ginormous amount of photos for most of the afternoon today . Time to switch off and go to bed. One more day of Easter left then it is officially over and another 2 days and The Royal Easter Show if it had not been cancelled due to the Corona virus would also have been over.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO READ AND VIEW PHOTOS FROM MY OLD PRE NOVEMBER 2015 BLOG SITE - THIS IS THE ADDRESS AS IT IS QUITE DIFFICULT TO FIND ONLINE

dulcineayee.simplesite.com

This blog site consist of 15 pages of photos and information on places of interests I visited , events I attended and public art installations I viewed between August and October 2015. ( format may be a little different to this one). A simple counter at the bottom of the blog site indicates a total number of approximately 490 people who visited or viewed my blog to date. It does not break up how many people viewed or visited each page of my blog, where they come from or the last date someone visited my blog.

Notes: There were a few places of interest, events and art installations between October and November 2015 that I have left off both blogs. 

Still waiting on my first back dated payment from Centrelink. Will see what happens tomorrow when it is due.

End of another boring Sunday.

Monday 13th April 2020
Still no Centrelink payment.
Caught up with and Finished the Introduction To Coding Course. End of course quiz completed PDF of certificate downloaded.

What next?

Another do nothing day. Eat Sleep Eat Sleep Eat Sleep.

End of another day where I did not go out again. I have decided to give up on hunting for the things on my shopping list that I can't find. My ear is still blocked but my vertigo has almost completely disappeared. Maybe I am having a reaction to the ear drops I am using. There is definitely still wax in my ear but it's softening. It is not serious enough to see a doctor and I don't want risk getting the Corona virus going to one.

Yeh I have made it through Easter without having a single Easter themed chocolate this year!!!! Easter themed chocolates are now probably all going to be on sale - does not mean I am going to hoard them all now. If they get really discounted I may buy a few to break up and make more desserts out of them - but I need to find plain flour first.

No comments:

Post a Comment