Saturday 24 September 2016

Sunday 25th September 2016 - Another do nothing day as I am still sick

Firstly @ Jean thanks for your get well comment.

Still no replacement for my Samsung Note 7 . I was advised possibly Saturday as they were only replacing 250 per day - it has been over a week now since I returned my original Note 7 purchased to Samsung for a replacement. Not happy!

Still no response to my 3rd email of inquiry from the new management company in regards to my timeshare. I am getting very concerned. I am beginning to think that there isn't actually a board or management company looking after the remaining 8 timeshare units at the Cascade Lodge. If there is I have never met heard or seen them and I certainly did not vote for them at the so called last annual general meeting!

These so called annual general meetings are held usually in November each year - far too late for my advance plannings and ones I can never attend because I don't reside in Canada or the US . They are usually held in obscure places often outside of Canada in the US . Last year I attempted to listen in on the annual general meeting via a webinar type arrangement but had so much difficulty hearing any questions and feedback it was pointless. It sounded like it was in someones garage and there were only 2 board members/people present at the meeting and they were re electing themselves. I let them know how unprofessional the annual general meeting was.

I am getting rather sick of all the disputes, complaints, even lock out threats and basically poor and unprofessional attitude.
Therefore I am calling on anyone that is reading my blog out there that is a US or Canadian resident for assistance. I am particularly interested getting in contact with anyone who also owns a timehare in the Cascade Lodge in Whistler and had purchased it through Whiski Jack originally. I would like to know their feedback and comments good and bad  and complaints problems legal action etc they have had past and present in relation to owning their timeshare. Apart from me there are  no other Australians who own a timeshare through Whiski Jack in the Cascade Lodge in Whistler and a very small proportion of people residing in Canada and US who own one as there are only 8 units in the Cascade Lodge left that are owned by people who originally purchased from Whiski Jack or associated organisation.

Please note : I am not interested in Intra West, Worldmark/Wyndham or Resort Quest Owners who own a timeshare at the Cascade Lodge only Whiski Jack timshare owners.

Feel free to pass on my details to anyone you know that maybe able to help me in my comments with thanks in advance.

Still sick and have to work tomorrow. Hopefully on the mend in the next few weeks.

Final word : welcome and thanks (merci!) to new countries reading my blog - you now join my worldwide audience of

USA - top 2 audience
Australia - top 2 audience
France - top 5 audience
Italy
India
China
Germany - top 10 audience
Spain
Russia
Indonesia
Canada
Luxemburg
South Korea
Poland
Netherlands
Sweden
Brazil

Apologies if I have left a country out - I am going by the audience analytics.



You maybe wondering why there is a QR code attached to this blog. It is one I created whilst I was doing an online course and contains a message from me. I would be interested to hear what happens if you scan it. Hopefully it won't cause any harm as it is a static not dynamic QR code so it won't actually collect any statistical information as far as I know. It was a bit of fun to create though. Looking at the QR code it looks like a lot of detail is contained within the tiny square.

Now try this static QR code. This one may not make sense if it scans. It contains repetative binary code. A code within a code within a code.







No comments:

Post a Comment