Monday 28 November 2016

Monday 28th November 2016 - Ramon's Beginner Jazz Class @ Sydney Dance Company (SDC)

This is my Sunday a day off from work on a Monday which will become rarer towards Christmas.

Today I went for essential grocery shopping at Coles Chatswood Chase. No time to stop off at Aldi at Westfield or Woolworths above Chatswood Station.

After off loading my groceries back home I caught the next M40 to Bondi Junction to check my mail box and pick up a parcel/letter. After picking up my letter/parcel I dropped a few documents off to my storage facility then headed off to finally return my Sansung Note7 to the Samdung store in the city for a full refund. I tried to return it at the Samsung concession at Bondi Junction but they advised me that I had to return my phone to where I originally purchased it. They didnt seem to want the accessories for the Note 7 back only the phone - I now have 2 sets of  cables and chargers as well as the stupid keys to open the sd and sim card slot, 2 sets of head phones and whatever else they supplied BUT no replacement phone! No I did not want to purchase the Galaxy 7 - the depreciation value is extremely high and it drfeats the purpose of why I chose the Note 7 over the Galaxy 7 ie the stylus.

Any stylus does not work at all on thd Galaxy 7. If someone can confirm or challenge this please let me know. There should be a conversion app for turning a Galaxy 7 to a Note 7 so any stylus on the market can be used on it and I dont mean a squiggy one either!

After my visit to the Samsung store - I caught the bus down to Walsh Bay to Sydney Dance Company in time for Ramon's Beginner Jazz class. It has been so long since I have gone to one of his Jazz classes - I had forgotten how hard he works his students - the sequence of warm up exercises - stretching push ups sit ups isolations small repetitive movements followed by across the floor exercises  - strutting posing running and walking then finally part of his routine. A very long routine it was tonight and the number of times we had to dance it became countless - the class was still going after 8 pm! Talk about getting your money's worth! I left a little after 8 pm and apologies because I wanted to go to the bathroom and also did not want to miss the 8.15 pm bus back to Town Hall - there was no way I was going to walk back to Circular Quay after that class which is a 15 to 20 min walk with the option of a few flights of stairs for a short cut (although I am unconvinced it is a shorter way back to Circular Quay)

Unfortunately we arent allowed to take photos or videos of classes we attend - We had a group photo tonight though. I wonder where it will end up? Rating 9/10 - great class as usual - very popular - hasn't changed and no spins or turns!

I have stuck a photo instead of the Townhall at night lit up with it's Christmas tree. Nothing to do with my blog but it is pretty!







No comments:

Post a Comment