Saturday 26 November 2016

Sunday 27th November 2016 - The Big Design Market SYDNEY@ Royal Hall of Industries EQ

Since returning from Melbourne last Monday night , I have been working all week therefore could not go to the above event on the Friday or Saturday therefore had a last chance to go today which I did but I needed to go to Paddys Market to buy some R2E2 mangos and other fruit and vegetables before hand. (photos of Paddys Markets Haymarket attached)








I lacked time therefore had to quickly grab some mangos, a bunch of shallot and a bunch of basil - did not have time to shop for anything else.

I hopped on the light rail back to Central Station crossed the street and caught the 339 to Moore Park. Due to major construction it was a long walk to The Royal Hall of Industries @ EQ to get to The Big Design Market.

I was very disappointed when I arrive
, the showbags had sold out but I managed to enter without paying the $2 entry fee because I had no cash with me.

At the market I purchased a rope trivet, a coconut cherry and hibiscus tea soda, because it was really hot, a set of 4 beeswax wraps by Honeybee and 4 black and white acrylic pins in the shape of Australian animals which I hope to wear with my Marimekko dress and also keep some as hand gifts when I travel overseas again.

































I was hoping to catch a German Film Festival screening of Deutschland Made By Germany at the Chevel starting at 3.45 pm today but unfortunately missed it.

It is getting dark and late and it is beginning to spit rain. I am still waiting for the bus back to Bondi Junction to get the M40 directly home instead of going in the opposite direction and having to walk and change buses and trains 3 times.

Tomorrow I will be catching up with errands.




No comments:

Post a Comment