Friday 16 June 2017

Friday 16th June 2017 - VIVID 2017 @ Westfield Sydney















Last chance to see VIVID 2017 which closes tomorrow night.

I was on Facebook today and I totally forgot about the night markets tonight @ Carriageworks as part of VIVID 2017 where tickets are totally sold out. It only hit me when I saw a comment my cousin posted advising she was going.

I decided to go to Westfield Sydney which had its own VIVID displays. The Barrel of Monkeys, The Rainbow Escalators, The Hoola Hooping Girls, The Giant Toy Box and Snakes & Ladders.

It was around 7 pm by the time I arrived at Westfield Sydney and I was feeling a little hungry so decided to take the escalators to level 6 food court to have a bite to eat. Not all food concessions were open so I settled on a mini spicy burrito with guacamole with smoky Chipotle and cilantro from G & G.

Photographed a few of the light installations then headed home as tomorrow night is VIVIV 2017 closing night and I am going to my final precinct Taronga Zoo.

Photos attached of Westfield light installations




No comments:

Post a Comment