Monday 12 June 2017

Monday 12th June 2017 - Queens Birthday Public Holiday VIVID 2017 Continued West Circular Quay & The Rocks

I would like to firstly thank everyone for viewing my VIVID 2017 Youtube videos. My opening night VIVID 2017 Darling Harbour "Magicians of the Mist" videos @ 7 pm with fireworks, 7.30 pm without fireworks and 8.30 pm with fireworks have been quite popular. A huge "THANKS" for the 1.2K viewers who watched my 8.30 pm with fireworks video.

Didn't quite get to see all of the Rocks maybe tomorrow night I will do Barangaroo South and the rest of The Rocks.

I spent too much time at Ford "Freedom of Movement" which was my favourite interactive light installation at VIVID 2017.
I started to line up in the queue to sit on one of the lit up swings but decided to leave the queue as it was taking too long. I would rather video the swings moving to syncronised music (minus the people on the swings - this was not an amusement ride although it looked like one) . The result is amazing - refer to my youtube video already uploaded.

I didn't video the projections on MCA but did for part of the Opera House sails.  I also videoed the intereactive light display on Cadmans Cottage and Port Holes nearby.

All photos attached - will think about whether or not to upload videos of Opera House sails, Cadmans Cottage and Port Holes. Far too many people have uploaded videos of the Opera House sails and my videos from 2 vantage points are not too good due to people passing and background noise.

I also bypassed the Canon Memories booth to have photos taken with the Opera House as a backdrop as the queue was too long.

I was feeling a little hungry and although there was plenty of variety of food trucks - I decided to go for something quick convenient and hot but not necessarily with the best nutrients - a chip on a stick with chicken salt. I have never had one before so decided to try this spiralised deep fried potato on a stick delight.  What did I think? - What $7! That's a bit of a rip off - I ate it so quickly I really didn't much of it.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment