Thursday 7 September 2017

Tuesday 5th September 2017 - My First Beginner Contemporary Dance Class @ SDC

I don't do contemporary - it is probably the only dance style I have not done.

After watching a few contemporary dance classes I finally decided to do one and it was a great class but definitely not a beginner class which was agreed with another class mate who was a pretty experienced dancer.

The class @ SDC was from 11 am - 12.30 pm and involved a lot of floor moves - worse then the elementary lyrical jazz classes I used to do!

Sorry no photographs or videoing allowed @ SDC.

I have to admit I stopped on my way to my dance class at my favourite French Patisserie/Cafe Le Renaissance in the Rocks to purchase and scough down a rich creamy mushroom quiche. I could have eaten another one of these - so yummy! No sweet pastries today! (watching my diet - NOT!)

Went straight home - I think I've had enough exercise for this week!

Prepared for work tomorrow.

Nice relaxing day down at Bowral next weekend with my bus buddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment