Monday 11 March 2019

Monday 11th March 2019 - 30th Alliance Francais French Film Festival Sydney

I was suppose to travel to Melbourne over the weekend but had too much to do therefore I missed quite a few events that happened over the weekend down there including The Melbourne Food & Wine Festival ,  The Clock exhibition @ the ACMI which closed on Sunday, The Autumn Harvest Festival @ Bacchus Marsh a one day only event on Sunday and a few art exhibitions on @ the NGV including Escher X Nendo Between Two Worlds although this is on until 7/4/19.

Sunday I worked out at St Ives and also completed my online training for my DVIO position at the NSW State elections held on 23rd March 2019.


Today I had a day off so in between what I had to do managed to squeeze in a Frence Film Festival movie Sink or Swim Le Grand Bain @ 3.45 pm Palace Central - just down the road from YHA railway Square. I also purchased a snack from Gomez on the way.
The movie was hilarious and everyone in  the row I was seated in which was full was laughing loudly throughout the entire movie. Rating 9/10 - I loved the tubby dark skinned guy who was one of the mens synchronised swimming team members in the movie although he wasn't a main character in the movie, having him as an extra body in the background added comedy to the others. Was he replaced is my question.

Work again tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment