Saturday 9 March 2019

Sunday 10th March 2019 - Oops Missed Blog From 28th February 2019

This weekend I haven't had time to do much except more packing and moving of my belongings to my off site storage facility. I will continue this on Monday hopefully for the final time as I am working on Sunday again.

To get to my off site storage facility I took a maxi cab from North Willoughby to Bondi Junction. I have to say if you need a cab and don't want to use Uber or another ride share option, use RSL cabs.

Every time I have booked one it has been on time and their customer service is really good. No rude cab drivers and they are so interesting to talk to and never complain. No matter how much luggage I have the drivers are always willing to help me load and unload - and I don't travel light! They are also cheaper then other taxi companies and pretty knowledgeable about destinations although GPS is readily available .

Since discovering them I have been using them to get to and from the airport and try to avoid using other taxi services such as Silver Service or Taxis Combined who either don't show up ( I have missed entire events because of this),are late or have no idea of where your destination is. What I really hate about other taxi services are taxi drivers constantly talking on the phone in particular a foreign language and driving - not only is it dangerous but rude. With RSL cabs there is none of this - their main purpose to get you safely and as quick as possible to your destination. I hope they keep this standard up. Rating : 9/10 my recommended taxi service.

Now back onto my missed blog - it is a food one again.

There is a market stall at the Chatswood Mall Markets I frequent on Thursday and Friday nights which sells $5 Japanese curries which I have previously blogged about. From time to time they offer limited time only special dishes eg ramen . Recently they were offerring for a limited time teriyaki chicken therefore I decided to purchase a bowl rather then my regular curry as I love a good teriyaki chicken bowl. It was the same price as the curry bowl ie $5

What I received was not what I expected although it tasted good. Since when was teriyaki chicken deep fried? When I cook or eat teriyaki chicken it is usually marinated or glazed not deep fried. I enjoyed it with its pickles rice and shredded cabbage but it needed more sauce. Rating 7/10 not a dish I would order again but not unpleasant to eat.

photo attached









No comments:

Post a Comment