Friday 16 December 2016

Saturday 17th December 2016 - Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year !

I left work earlier but still missed my dance class completely last night - the traffic in Sydney's CBD is notorious. It took me over 1.5 hours to get to Wynyard therefore I had to turn back and go home as it was already 7 pm by the time I reached Wynyard and students are not permitted into classes after the first half hour.

I made up for the class by dancing for 3 hours straight and doing 2 dance classes in a row. Ballet from 11. 30  am  - 1 pm and Lyrical Jazz from 1 pm - 2.30 pm. I still have the stamina! In the good old days my classmates and I thought nothing about doing 2 or 3 dance classes in a row . Good practice for my 7 days straight of work to follow!

I hate ballet but really enjoyed it today. I was surprised that one of my Lyrical Jazz classmates went to 3 dance classes in a row and my Lyrical Jazz instructor also did the ballet class I went to before he taught.
Aparrently he had a rather large schnitzel the night before and one of his students in the Lyrical Jazz class jokingly made a comment "So that is why you had to do ballet class!"

As we approach Christmas and into a new year, I would like to take this opportunity to .......🚟

Firstly thank my worldwide audience who have been reading my blog throughout the year and hope you will all continue to read my blogs.

Secondly this will be my last blog leading up to Christmas as I will be working continuously until Christmas day - 7 days straight. I will be back blogging after Christmas and into New Year's Day so stay tuned in 2017.

Finally I would like to wish everyone "A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year - remember please stay safe over the holiday season" .






Photos above are of the huge Swaoski crystal Christmas tree that is put up every year inside the QVB. A must see for overseas visitors in the lead up to Christmas Day.

WORDS OF CHRISTMAS WISDOM 
A customer comes in and has 2 kids - an older son and a younger daughter and tells me her older son no longer believes in Santa but plays along for the sake of his younger sister at Christmas time but adds that he still believes in the Tooth Fairy and can't understand why.

My response was logical -
"The Tooth Fairy gives money Santa Claus does not!"


For a Christmas laugh read my blog on "Secret Santa"

After New Year it is time to take the tree down - no easy feat inside the QVB. It has to be pulled down in stages. Here is an after New Years  photo of the giant Christmas tree half taken down inside the QVB after all the crystals have been taken off.








No comments:

Post a Comment