Saturday 3 December 2016

Sunday 4th December 2016 - Aftermaths of Thunderstorm Asmtha

Sorry no new posts this weekend. I have been sick all week therefore am resting up today. I still worked all week even with a hacking cough and body aches and pains that would not go away - just loaded myself up on panadol rapids and cough syrup for a few days!

I blame it on asthma which morphed into a flu from the freezing temperatures of the air conditioner where I work - outside it was 30 plus degrees c inside a cold 19 degrees c was measured by a sensor. A few doors down it was probably around late 20s with an industrial dehumidifier on as well. You can see how I became sick. So much for the "Thunderstorm Asmtha" down in Melbourne while I was down there - we have been cautioned that it is due to occur again and for asmathtics to stay indoors in VIC and NSW.

On Friday I farewelled my work collegue who is off to Miami and Mexico for the first time for her university design studio tour with a troll I gave her - to protect her from bad things and to take selfies of places she visits -  so if you see a troll photographed in strange places overseas - it is hers and it was my idea! So far it has been spotted in her travel wallet next to her pen and passport.
If I feel up to it maybe a museum visit or dance class tomorrow. Will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment