Saturday 11 February 2017

Saturday 11th February 2017 - Why have there been no new blogs since 31st January 2017?

I am sure anyone that has been reading my blog has notice that I haven't been blogging since my return to Sydney on 1st February 2017.

Unfortunately I haven't had much time between working (a little more then I was expecting to upon my return) and studying online.

There are events on however it has also been so hot and sometimes quite wet around Sydney you would not want to venture out except to go shopping in the airconditioned malls.

School holidays are now well and truely over but university does not commence until late February early March - yes we have very long Summer holidays downunder!

I won't give away where I am off to next but will tell everyone that I have been planning my diary for the next 3 - 4 weeks. A pity though that I will miss the Food Truck event on Saturday 28th February 2017 at Chatswood. Let's hope it is not a rain day or heat wave.

Looks like I will be missing Mardi Gras this year as well.

Looking at the Harvest Festival program for Bacchus Marsh on I think Sun 12th March 17 - there is no farm fresh bus tour this year so I think I will be giving this a miss.

Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment