Sunday 20 May 2018

Monday 21st May 2018 - Winter Swim @ Beautiful Balmoral Beach

I haven't been to Balmoral Beach for a while now but I am taking advantage of my day off from work to soak in the sunshine and mild 20 degree c for a Winter swim. The water may be only 17 degrees or so according to a local swimmer but it is still warm enough for a swim. You know how I love my natural cyrotheraphy! As usual once in the water I just didn't want to get out! It didn't even feel that cold. I made sure I was in the water for at least 30 minutes then got out to have a hot shower in the bathers Pavillion (I made sure the hot showers were open before going for a swim as they are often closed for winter maintenance).

If the weather holds up I will try and make it again for another swim  next week.

Photos attached - set up is for the annual Balmoral Burn on this coming weekend. This is one fun run I don't do approximately 450+ meters uphill walk or run.















No comments:

Post a Comment