Wednesday 2 October 2019

Wednesday 2nd October 2019 - Jazz Workout with Louie George @ SDC

As a favour to one of my work collegues I swapped a Wednesday for her Sunday as she needed the Sunday off over this long weekend. Oh damn it I needed it off to go to Floriade. I can still go but will have to try and leave an hour early on Sunday.

So on Wednesday I was able to make it to Louie George's Jazz Express class at the SDC from 6 pm - 7 pm. I love his jazz classes as his routines are a lot more aerobic then Ramon's Tuesday Jazz Workout classes from 12.30 am - 1.30 pm.

I was aching all over after his class and caught up with an old dance classmate Naomi. K Pop here I come  NOT! - we danced a routine to Pussycat Dolls again.

It is difgicult to believe that it's now been over a year since the SDC moved from the Wharf precinct in Millers Point to it's current location in Ultimo. How time flies - another year and it will be back to the original premises newly refurbished more space and with an additional dance studio. Can't wait!

Straight home after class no stopping at the shops this time as work again tomorrow.

Stay tuned to my weekend adventures to come.

Worst photo I've taken at night  - it should read Sydney Dance Company- Naomi is standing out front waiting for her ride home.



No comments:

Post a Comment