Wednesday 4 March 2020

Wednesday 5th March 2020 - I Finally Lost It With The Tolietpapergate situation in Sydney

Let's start off with some photos of empty supermarket shelves then I will have my rant which I have already posted on Facebook - really 3 failed attempts just to buy a few rolls of toliet paper, some pasta, plain flour and other normal weekly grocery items from my previous Saturday's shopping list! Unbelievable and I still haven't managed to obtain all the items on my shopping list as of Friday 6th March 2020!







Above are photos of empty shelves at both Coles & Woolworths @ St Ives Shopping Village.

These are the shelves at just 2 major supermarkets in the Northern suburbs of Sydney today - you can't get toliet paper, tissues, flour, sugar, pasta, feminine hygiene products, sanitiser of any type, wet wipes, disinfectant, handwash even laundry or washing products and soap or toothpaste. I saw this on the news a few days ago and thought it could not be as bad as it seemed but it is. So I only managed to get a box of rather expensive tissues today but no toliet paper. I got so mad I lost it by the afternoon on my second toliet paper expedition - still no luck. A poor young supermarket employee was trying to restock  empty shelves when a pair of mainland Chinese (yes I can confirm they were and I can say that because I am British HK Chinese born in Australia and don't speak their dialect) swoops in front of her and loads up their already 3/4 full trolley of almost all of the remaining feminine hygiene products on the shelves. The supermarket employee politely says to them that what they are doing is not very nice. They didn't even look like they needed them - the female was post menopause ( ie old) and the other half was a young male. So I yelled at them "Why are you doing this? Are you shipping it all back to China along with all our milk powder ( baby formula)?" I did not receive a response as they completely ignored me in a "Me no speak or understand English" look. As someone made a comment this morning "Well they may not speak or understand English but they sure know where the toliet paper is!" Only I can get away with posting this without being called racist. This is just " Mo lay mao!" in my Chinglish.

What I really wanted to say to them is "WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO BACK HOME TO MAINLAND CHINA WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR OWN COUNTRY? A BIT OF HYGIENE WOULDN'T GO ASTRAY YOU FILTHY MAINLAND CHINESE. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH THE CORONA VIRUS AND WE WOULD NOT BE HEADING TOWARDS AN ECONOMIC CRISIS AND THERE WOULD BE ENOUGH TOLIET PAPER FOR EVERYONE!"

Where is Pauline Hanson when I need her!!!! I would ask her to pass a law to deport all Mainland Chinese (excluding any HK and Taiwanese citizens who do not hold a Mainland Chinese passport or citizenship and ban them all from ever entering Australia again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment