Monday 15 May 2017

Tuesday 16th May - Head On Photographic Festival Continued @ Sydney Museum









I am saving most of my energy on my 4 days off for next weekend which should be a big one.

Today I thought about what to do as a break from my online Accounting refresher course I have been studying as I am approximately a week ahead of schedule. The course is pretty "dry" and rather boring there is no interaction from mentors tutors or lecturers like all the other online courses I have been studying so I am unsure if all the exercises I have completed are correct. It's basically asking your fellow online students for help and feed back. Sometimes the questions are a little ambiguous and you have to make assumptions and intepretations. If I make comments I try to make them sound less serious but still answer the questions.

On my way to the city - taking the 343 scenic route as I just missed the M40. Hope this bus gets me closer to my destination of Sydney Museum.

Outside Sydney Museum located on Bridge Street, there is actually no advertising that this is one of numerous venues included as part of the Head On Photographic Festival. Once inside I had to ask and was directed to level 2 of the museum where the Head On Photographic Festival was held. Entry for an adult is usually $6 but free for me when I flashed my Sydney Living Museums membership card.

I spent about an hour looking at all the photos which included the Head On Student Prize 2017 displayed outside the room of where the majority of photographs were exhibited.

Rating 8/10 - some photos were quite confronting. If you have an interest in photography visit the Head On to see the exhibitions for yourself. A chance to vote for your favourite photograph and win a prize online there.

Sand In The City is still on at this museum on the same level ( for details see previous blogs - let me know if you can find it because I can't but I'm sure I took photos of it and posted them here they are again)















No comments:

Post a Comment