Tuesday 22 August 2017

Monday 21st August 2017 - Ramon's Beginner Jazz Class @ SDC

I didn't exactly do "nothing" over my 4 days off from work.

I missed last week's dance classes therefore made myself go to not 1 but 2 classes during my days off.

Monday night I went to Ramon's beginner Jazz class from 6.30 pm - 8 pm.

I think he was in a better mood that night as we didn't do any across the floor exercises.

He had his smart phone out and before he started class took a group photo of the class posing - what should we do this time?  We decided to do a group syncronised wave left to right with our arms whilst kneeling on the dance floor.

Towards the end of class when we did our routine he took out his snart phone again and placed it on the floor at the front of the class (no tripod or fancy selfie equipment used)  and videoed the class performing the routine.

I left a few minutes earlier to ensure I don't miss the 324 back to Wynyard as I know Ramon loves to run his classes overtime.
I apologise for leaving early. Well it wasn't that much earlier around 7.59 pm. Dances classes end at 8 pm.

Sorry no personal photography or videoing allowed. This has always been a policy of SDC except by instructors.


No comments:

Post a Comment