Wednesday 29 August 2018

Thursday 30th August 2018 - Another Blogging Milestone

I had estimated that I would reach 15000 readers by the end of this year but am a little surprised that this milestone has now been surpassed.

Thanks again to all my readers out there around the world.

If the stats are correct the US and France are still battling it out as the top 2 countries with the highest number of readers of my blog. Third spot varies from week to week now and is no longer Australians who are now  way down the list.

I would like to know where the increasing number of readers are from what is classified as an "unknown region" are from.

I hope they are sailing around the world using satellite and not from terrorist territories using my innocent blog site as a secret weapon for destruction  or corruption. I will make it quite clear I do not want to get involved and if I suspect anyone trying to use my blog for purposes other then to inform and recommend events attractions and places of interests to tourists that I will report them to the appropriate authorities.

I hope people will continue to read my blogs. Thanks again.



No comments:

Post a Comment