Tuesday 3 October 2017

Tuesday 3rd October 2017 - Contemporary Beginner Dance Class @ SDC

Another Beginner Contemporary dance class @ SDC today from 11 am - 12.30 pm.
This time the class was a real beginner contemporary class. Not much of a routine but lots of different turns (I wouldn't call them spins yet!) . I got really confused as students in the class were all turning on different legs therefore I wasn't sure all through the class whether I was spinning on the correct leg or not. I was turning in the correct directions though.

Good workout today. Tempted to do the Jazz Express claas afterwards but had to book my YHA Enights for Sydney Canberra and Melbourne trips coming up and train and bus trips. Also travelled to Bondi to pick up my mail and return the same sex marriage postal vote. Then onto Samsung to try and work out problems with my new Note 8. Still not happy with it and still using my Note 3 .

Why is my Vodafone simcard not working on my Note 8?

Sorry no photos. Another big weekend this weekend stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment