Monday 9 May 2016

Monday 9th May 2016 - Coffee Club Macquarie Ice Rink

I really didn't want to go to Coffee Club this morning but I had to as I will not be able to attend class next Monday due to work commitments.

My body was still bruised and aching from yesterdays Lyrical Jazz class. I arrived so late I missed the first 15 minutes of class.

Today we did all the usual moves but toward the end of this class did spirals and "teapots". Well at least we attempted to!

After class I advised the instructor that I would not be able to make next Mondays class due to work commitments and so did my fellow classmate.

There will always be other people joining the class.

By the end of this class not only was I battered and bruised from yesterday's Lyrical Jazz class,  I also added a large blister to my left foot from wearing an alternative pair of skates I have! Ouch!












No comments:

Post a Comment