Sunday 22 May 2016

Saturday 21st May 2016 - Another Day At Balmoral Beach

No dance classes this weekend due to the Sydney Writers Festival at Walsh Bay. Therefore I ensured I at least went for a swim regardless of the weather.

It wasn't the best day to go for a swim at Balmoral Beach but the water was still warm enough to do so. I was the only one in the water. But after I left and had a hot shower quite a few others went for a swim and it was lunchtime and the sun decided to stay out for a while. Still unsure how much longer I will be able to go for a swim but unlike others who complained the water was too cold, I still thought it was perfect and again didn't want to get out once in. It was quite overcast all day but the sunshine still managed to peek through at intervals.  I had emailed my friend that soon Sydney's temperatures will be on par with Montreals and it is now about on par around a high of low 20s (C not F).

After my swim I had a fish burger with spinach and tomato and tartare sauce from Bottom of the Ocean  - I was hungry and a mars bar.

Prparations are already on the way for the annual Humpty Dumpty Balmoral Burn. This is one race I have not competed in. Maybe next year. The event is on Sun 29th of May so I could still register for it - no save my energy for the other big fun runs mid to late year.




No comments:

Post a Comment