Monday 30 May 2016

Sunday 29th May 2016 - VIVID Darling Harbour Laser Dragon Water Theatre, Fireworks and Maritime Museum

I have to admit I was very disappointed with the 7 pm Laser Dragon Water Show and what happened to the 7 pm fireworks that went with it as advertised? I stood on Pyrmont Bridge to watch it and videoed the first 5 minutes of it only because it was just so boring!

I then walked down to the other end of Darling Harbour and watched the next Laser Dragon Water Show from another perspective. Still no fireworks but I did manage to video the entire 10 minute show and I loved the music although a little loud as I was near a speaker.

Technical difficulties anounced with the fireworks so I'll just sit and wait until the next show which hopefully will include the fireworks.

My patience paid off with the 8 pm laser dragon water show which included the delayed fireworks. Spectacular and I videoed all 11 minutes of it. (refer youtube video uploaded). WOW!

I went straight home after this highlight. Very exhausted - very busy day!







No comments:

Post a Comment