Monday 13 June 2016

Monday 13th June 2016 - VIVID SYDNEY 2016 Circular Quay (2nd half) , The Rocks, Campbells Cove and Walsh Bay

I spent the afternoon finishing off the final module of the online training course and assessment for working on polling day as a DVIO at this years Federal Elections. I failed the assessment the first time round because I hit the submit botton accidently before checking the answer I selected. You can't go back and change your answers once you hit the submit botton. 2nd time round I passed fortunately.

After completing the training course, I went home, had a snack then went off to see another 3 or 4 VIVID precincts  as my reward for the day - leaving 1 left to go to - Taronga Park Zoo. I am hoping I will be able to fit this in before VIVID closes.  I was surprised to see on my way home from VIVID tonight that some of the VIVID displays at the Chatswood precincts were already being dismantled and taken away in hire trucks. VIVID does not offically finish until the end of this week I believe.
So many photos (see attached) and also videos to upload onto youtube with or without editing.

Favourite interactive exhibits at VIVID Circular Quay, The Rocks, Campbells Cove and Walsh Bay precincts were :

1. Infinity Box - interactive walk through
2. Cadmans Cottage - intereactive bodies projections with music
3.  60s Light Show - lights and music
4. Opera House sails - projection with music
5. MCA - projection with music
6. I love You Heart - interactive "I love you!" sound activation on one side - photo opportunuty on the other.

Favourite photo spot Canon HQ and the giant frame with the Opera House
in the background near the overseas passenger terminal.
Rating : 8/10
























No comments:

Post a Comment