Sunday 5 June 2016

Saturday 4th June 2016 - Cake Bake and Sweet Show @ SYDNEY Olympic Park

I missed my regular Lyrical Jazz class today to attend The Cake Bake and Sweet Show in Sydney.I thought I could attend both but it took too long to travel to and from the event out at Sydney Olympic Park by public transport unfortunately.

Upon arriving at The Showgrounds at Sydney Olympic Park Station - I mistaken the CFA exams hall for the venue of the Cake Bake and Sweet Show - oops wrong queue ! Why were the doors locked it was 12 noon!

I might as well have sat the CFA exams because the Cake Bake and Sweet Show was actually quite boring this year. Same old stuff as last year - where was the bread making this year? and not exactly the best day to attend as it was pouring with rain outside.

My rating : 6/10

One of the only interesting events at the annual Cake Bake and Sweet Show is the Loyal Cake Decorating Championships. This year one of my customer's daughters has an entry in it . She a talented cake maker for her age. Her entry was a tiered wedding cake in the tones of white and green. There were some over the top entries in the competition but overall a lot of fun to look at and photograph. (Photos attached)




















No comments:

Post a Comment