Saturday 11 June 2016

Sunday 12th June 2016 - VIVID SYDNEY 2016 Bjork Digital @ Carriageworks

BJORK DIGITAL - I'll give this prebooked event a rating straight away as I have just seen it after waiting weeks to see it.
Rating : 9/10 - wow! What can I say, I would give it a perfect 10 if it had no time restrictions and I'm unsure about the whole virtual reality experiences - I enjoyed them but it was at times uncomfortable especially if headsets and earphones aren't pre adjusted to fit you or if the volume or focus is incorrectly set.

If you went to Biennale on Cockatoo Island's Dogleg Tunnel experience and enjoyed that then this is a big step up from it.

Well worth prebooking to see any day anytime during the limited 2 weeks it is on between 4th and 18th June 2016.

Phones have to be on silent and absolutely no photography. Suitable for older kids accompanied by parents. Memorabilia of the event can be purchased at Carriageworks. The final hands on experience called BIOPHILIA can be downloaded onto phones.

I can't give much away but I highly recommend attending this VIVID 2016 event.







No comments:

Post a Comment