Sunday 16 October 2016

Monday 17th October 2016 - Rainy Sydney Day

It edging up to Summer in Sydney yet some days still feel like Autumn or even Winter.
Today is no exception overcast cool and a little wet with rain patches.

A day off from work which is going to become extremely rare leading up to Christmas.

Today I am catching up on shopping archiving and studying.

Going through the analytics of my blogging I still am unable to work out why some of my blogs are so popular whilst others are not.

There does not seem to be a pattern. At first I thought my food event related blogs were the most popular however no one was interested in reading my Fine Food Australia blog and hardly anyone was interested in my Cake Bake and Sweet Show blog yet my Good Food and Wine Show blogs for both Sydney snd Melbourne were popular reads.

Out of general interest event blogs my Mardi Gras blog was read yet no one was interested in reading my Anzac Day blog.

I noticed that my most popular places to visit blog was on the Blue Mountains followed by My Worst Trip Ever To Tasmania.

I try to blog about a variety if events and places of interest. There are always places and events I would love to attend but can't as they clash with others.

I try to use a variety of social media platforms such as facebook youtube instagram flickr and of course blogger to capture events and places I visit - none of which are linked for a reason.

I do get a few comments but not many.

Thanks again to everyone reading my blogs.

I look forward to writing my next food related one ..... stay tuned.








No comments:

Post a Comment