Monday 10 October 2016

Tuesday 11th October 2016 - Catch Up Day .....

Another day off from work to catch up on things.
Thanks again to everyone for continuing to read my blog and welcome to yet more new countries reading my blog. I noticed that I lost my Australian and American audience for a while but my French audience is still very strong in fact my #1 audience recently! I hope to be writing a lot more in French (in direct translation) early - mid next year - stay tuned! Resteza l'ecoute!

Planned for the next few weeks in October
1. William Street Festival in Paddington - free event as part of Good Food Month Sydney - an annual event I actually have not attended before -  now attended!

2. Taronga Zoo 100 year birthday light parade celebration to Opera House Forecourt - a one off event to celebrate the end of the Zoo's 100 year birthday this year - now attended!

3. Ross Manning @ Carriageworks - details to come as this is a one off event

4. Cake Bake and Food Show MELBOURNE and possibly another event - annual event attended - time to compare who did it better this year Sydney or Melbourne and compare it with previous years event.

Some events will be blogged live and there will be several other smaller events as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment