Wednesday 12 October 2016

Wednesday 12th October 2016 - How Do You Get Rid of Unwanted So Called Friends?

One thing I really can't stand is dishonest and parasitic "friends".

At the moment I seem to have a problem with both  - my father's 2 so called friends. I want them both out of my life and my father's life.

So called "friend" of my father #1. She calls herself CK. My father says she graduated from his high school back in China as a top student and went on to study at some university in Queensland.

I don't believe a word of it. As she can hardly write English. My penpal from China writes and speaks better English and Chinese then she does! The real reason why I deleted the blog about "The End of Anti Chinese Policy"  was because it was written by her and when I gave it to some Chinese friends to proof read it wasn't anything special to them. They read the script and put it down losing interest quite quickly. All the photos she sent to me were out of focus, sideways and cut off with no English translations - basically useless. A real academically gifted person would not submit such rubbish to be published. If I was a publisher I would reject it immediately. I did suspect a virus therefore deleted all photos and the blog itself. Ran a full antivirus scan again and did everything to prevent a spread if there was actually a virus. My phone was intercepted (it seemed like it was freezing up) in some way which made me believe she was trying to send me a virus via one of her many attachments by bombarding me with text after text of attachments. It was really bizzare when it happened. My phone froze up and I  had to shut down and restart. She also sent me a text saying it was on youtube (I think there was a link which I chose to ignore)
and was going to give me some material on a usb key. I had to tell her I could no longer use her material and not to bother and that I had to delete the blog due to a virus. Since deletion and antivirus scanning I have had no further problems with my phone freezing up again.

So called "friend" of my father's #2
He started staying at the apartment many months ago just for 1 or 2 days then went back to where he came from - apparently Melbourne. He then started staying longer and longer and more and more frequently and now he won't leave. When I asked my brother who he was - who goes by the name of Alex. I asked my brother "Who is this Alex guy?"  My brother said "Why don't you ask him?" Well I don't like him therefore I won't ask him. All I know is he is not only a parasitic "friend" of my father but a filthy and dishonest one. Therefore I want him out of the apartment.

He uses my toliet and never flushes or cleans it and leaves skid marks in the toilet bowl. I have been buying and using litres of disinfectant liquid and spray every morning to flush and wash the toilet telling my work collegues I am going to start masking taping the toilet seat down as he never puts the lid down of the toliet in the bathroom.

It gets worse. He comes back to the apartment really late every night and stays up with the tv turned up really loud and speaking really loud on his phone until 2 am every morning. I am unable to get much sleep. The kitchen has become filthy since he arrived especially the refridgerator and he never empties the bin only dumping what he has been smoking in the kitchen bin and not closing the lid on it causing a putrid choking smell throughout the kitchen and also throughout the apartment which indicates he may have been smoking inside the apartment as well. I just cant put my finger on what this putrid choking small was. Having asthma and allergies and having to travel to work early I am not getting much sleep and am having coughing fits constantly.

Here is how it gets more concerning and should possibly be a tip off for the police.

There is no doubt CK and Alex know each other and are good friends working together possibly to swindle my fathers assets by taking advantage of my fathers dementia.

When I asked CK who Alex was she advised me that he was a business associate she knew many years back but was a good friend of my father's back in the 1970s. She denied being a close friend with Alex giving the impression she didn't really know him except as a business associate. She said he was the guy renting my fathers farm in Dubbo to grow Marijana - yes "weed"- "cannabis" whatever you want to call it - now I know why the apartment always smelt purid and choking - he has been smoking it in the apartment and throwing away the evidence in the kitchen bin while nobody was home. So I have a "DRUG LORD" staying in the apartment!

My father seems to be spending an awful lot of time with these 2 people - at CKs place in Gordon and out with Alex doing "business".
I hope my father is not out there smoking weed or drinking. My father doesnt drink or smoke therefore this "Alex" guy is a bad influence.

And I certainly don't want any association with these people.

The story continues....

Seeking advice - Can I do a criminal record check on these 2 people without breaking any privacy laws?  Advice greatly appreciated. Please leave in comment section. Thanks.

Thank goodness the unwanted guest has left and gone back to his home. I spend my day off from work cleaning up the kitchen and cleaning out the stinky fridge. 3 garbage bags of rotten food and cigarette buts and ashes thrown out. Dishes pots crockery and cutlery as well as drinking glasses and mugs all clean and put back into their correct places. The pantry has also had a clean out. Amazing what a vacuum and some baking soda and quite a bit of lemon essence can do to a fridge - usually vanilla essence is used but I didn't have any. Yes I vacuumed the fridge out! To get rid of all the crumbs and dehydrated food scraps in there which were too fine for me to pick up.

I still have to tackle the bathroom. But at least I can breathe now.




















No comments:

Post a Comment