Saturday 1 October 2016

Saturday 1st October 2016 - Still no new posts this weekend but stayed tuned!

1st day of October hard to believe it will soon be Christmas.

This weekend is the Labor Day long weekend and the beginning of daylight savings tonight.

Still catching up on errands and chores. I hate going grocery shopping but I have almost nothing left therefore have to buy supplies.

October is Good Food and Wine month and although my work colkegues and I were very disappointed at the program of events this year probably due to lack of funding or budget cuts,  I still plan to attend a few events during the month of October if I can fit them into my schedule therefore stayed tuned.

Some of the events may include

Newtown Food and Wine Festival (October)

Cake Bake and Sweet Show (Melbourne) (October)

Dichroic Filter Piece Ross Manning at Carriageworks (October)???

William Street Festival Paddington (October)

Taronga Zoo Centenary Light Parade (October)







No comments:

Post a Comment