Friday 20 January 2017

Friday 20th January 2017 - Day 2 in Canada - Days 1 - 3 in Whistler

I am not jet lagged but can't sleep and it is my first night in Whistler and it is now almost midnight here.

Just looked at the stat's of countries reading my blog - half the world is now reading it but I still can't figure out why so many people are still reading my post about Cobblers Beach.

I am surprised that Australia has now dropped down to number 5 and Canada is now in number 4. Not surprised France is still ahead of the US as number 1 and Number 3 is Brazil I think.

Stay tuned.

(photos attached of Night 1, 2 and 3 in Whistler Village)














It snowed briefly on night 2 while I went skating

Indoor outdoor ice skating rink at Whistler Olympic Plaza - I went for a short skate on nights 2 and 3

Sunday night Fire & Ice Show 7 pm fireworks in Whistler Village from my apartment balcony - I just managed to catch it on my camera

View from my apartment balcony at night and the pool and hot tubs below

No comments:

Post a Comment