Saturday 7 January 2017

Sunday 8th January 2017 - My First Offical Blog For 2017

Welcome back to everyone.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas in 2016 and a safe and happy new year and I hope 2017 will be another good year.

I apologise for not blogging about what I have been upto or have planned for in 2017. This will be my catch up blog.

My last blog was all about Sand in the City currently on at the Sydney Living Museum and the NYE Fireworks.

I spent the days after NYE walking around the city where there were still thousands of people searching for anything that was open. You would think it was still Boxing Day the way people bargain shop! Very few stores were open on New Year's Day - most people graviated around the Myer department store which was open - even major brand name stores such as GAP and Zara were closed that day.

The next day most stores were open and again there were thousands of people searching for more bargains.

What was interesting was not just the shopping but the buskers starting to come out again. One street artist took his sidewalk chalk art to another dimension making it 3D by setting up a special lens for people to look through . I was impressed and dropped a coin into his bucket along with everyone else's donations. One cheeky passer by had to ask the artist "What happens if it rains tonight?"

(Photo attached)




How about a wacky drummer not shy to pose for anyone and everyone - Tele Tubbie gone wrong?



Also a day after new year I started another computer security course online and have just completed week 1 a little ahead of schedule. Week 2 of the course starts tomorrow therefore this has been keeping me busy.

Also on my agenda this month is attending some of the Sydney Festival events.

So stay tuned to which events I attend.

There are quite a few events I would love to attend but will not be able to due to other conflicting commitments.











No comments:

Post a Comment